Thursday 14 July 2011

Switzerland goes Gaga for Donna Marie, Lady Gaga Tribute

This week has been a bit of a bad week at the start as I have been run down from all the Lady Gaga tribute gigs and no rest and that plays hell with my voice, but its finally on the mend.

I have also been busy planning my headliner set for Zurich pride this coming Friday 17th June. Yes, The Lady Gaga Experience tribute show is gonna leave Switzerland Speechless again. Its going to be so much fun! Robin S is also headlining this year.
I will be performing a 1hr set with video backdrops and loads of costume changes.

I am so in love with my new lady gaga tribute costumes. They have cost me thousands of pounds but worth every penny as people can't tell the difference between the real Lady Gaga's costumes and my Lady Gaga tribute costumes. That's all thanks to a very talented and clever James Maciver, I wouldn't have anyone else make my Lady Gaga tribute costumes. He is so amazing, check out my Gaga or Donna page on my website!!

It has been very much appreciated being booked for Zurich pride following a gig in Acanto with my Lady Gaga Tribute show earlier on in the year.

I am wondering if we are going to get the same attention this time as we had the last time we travelled to Europe with The Lady Gaga Tribute show. Our last trip to Saarbrucken caused a right stir. We had the airline crew approach us and ask if I was the real Lady Gaga. Of course we put them straight and told them I was a Lady Gaga tribute act.

Loving singing Edge of glory, I think its my favourite song at the minute. Its crazy how many times at a gig I get asked if I am miming as they have not heard any other Lady Gaga Tribute act sing/sound like the real Gaga. What a compliment eh!!

Gonna try and get an early night tonight before the mad 2 days of travelling begins.

Paws up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment