Thursday 14 July 2011

First Photos from Zurich Pride

Hi Little monsters, I had an amazing time at Zurich Pride even though the rain came down, the fans danced the night away.  I would like to say a big thank you to Massimo and all the Zurich Pride team, Lore and Pino for their support and the tastiest Pizza's in Switzerland (Acanto), can't wait to return to Switzerland soon!

And of course, what a fantastic surprise, I get home an get to see Lady Gaga perform on Paul O'Grady's show!  Looks like there is another Gaga costume in the pipeline!

Today I have been rehersing for this weeks Donna Marie, Lady Gaga Tribute gigs, Tuesday is gonna be a big one but it is top secret however, I will post photos and videos soon.  Lets not forget Swansea Pride on the 25th, on main stage at 5 PM followed by an hour long show at Talk of the Town.

Here are the first photos from Zurich Pride..  xxxxx























No comments:

Post a Comment