Thursday 14 July 2011

St Davids Hall Theatre Show, only a week to go!

Donna Marie, the Donna Marie, Lady Gaga Tribute and Impersonator, the world's number one Lady Gaga tribute act and show, will be starting her theatre tour in just over a week at St. David's Hall Cardiff. With the show now reaching sell out, there are only a few tickets left. Exciting new costumes, props, visuals and stage effects along with Donna Marie's Lady Gaga Tribute dance crew, this promises to be a show to remember. With Lady Gaga having performed for BBC on the Big Weekend, the stage is set for a spectacular tribute to Lady Gaga herself on the 2nd of June 2011.



Donna Marie says "The next 8 days are going to be totally mental with final costume fittings, rehearsals and preparation for the show. I have 3 gigs around the country this weekend as well as ITV coming to film a documentry about me on Friday. I have radio and newspaper interviews to do and still have loads of last minute wig styling and prop making that needs to be finished. I could really do with some extra hours in the days to have time to sleep. But every minute is worth it and I can't wait to get out on that stage and show my little monsters what I have planned for them. I still can't believe how I have managed to put together a theatre show of this size without a production company backing me but it shows all you need is determination, passion and hard work and never give up even when things get real bad".

No comments:

Post a Comment