Friday 17 February 2012

The Best of 2011

Wow what a year its been for my  Lady Gaga Tribute  show. I have worked with some great people and met some amazing little Monsters.

So here are some highlights from the past year, hope you enjoy :)

2011 started off with auditions for new dancers to take part in my very first Lady Gaga tribute show to take place in  St David's Hall, Cardiff. After many auditions we chose our favourites and got straight down to rehearsals and planning the show.

Gigs throughout the year included Festivals, Corporate events and venues throughout the UK and Ireland. We also performed in other countries in included Bahrain, Switzaland, Germany, Austria and many more. Here are some photos......

June was an amazing month, busy as ever plus I had the most amazing Lady Gaga tribute Theatre show 'Lady Gaga Experience' at St Davids Hall, Cardiff. A sell out with over 1000 tickets sold it made all the hard work worth while. An experience I will never forget :)

I also won my very first Award as a  Lady Gaga Tribute and Impersonator! I beat off stiff competition from fellow nominees Sinitta, Gareth Gates, Joe McElderry and Sophie Ellis Bextor to win a prestigious GOSCAR  (come see the photos in my galleries)  award for the Best Act of 2010.

My  Lady Gaga Tribute featured in various Magazines and newspapers such as The Sun, Pick me up, Belfast Telegraph, South Wales Echo, The Wales on Sunday. I also had interviews on ITV, BBC Radio Ulster talkback, Wales online and featured on a programme for SKY Living (to be shown in 2012).

Also Lady Gaga's management 'Ate my heart' couldn't tell the difference between some of My Lady Gaga Tribute photos and that of Lady Gaga.

A Monstrous year, I can't wait to see what 2012 brings..... Paws up!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment